- I took a bag of stuff to the thrift and didn’t just drop it off and leave. I mean, one can never have too many black pencil skirts, right?
- I bought four salads for my lunch for the last week—didn’t eat any of them.
- I painted my nails an hour before I went to bed.
- I took my goddaughter to see Tomorrowland not realizing it was 2 and half hours long.
- I washed my car before checking the weather last night.
- I also watered my plants.
It stormed all night long….
What things did you do this week that turned out to be a bad idea? I can’t be alone here—or can I?